Terms of Service
1. Welcome - Please Read this Agreement!
Net Power and Light, Inc. (“Net Power & Light” or “us” or “we” or “our”) welcomes you to Spin™ (“Spin”), our online service that allows you to interact with a wide range of experiences together with other individuals who also use Spin (“People”). We make Spin functionality available in several different ways, including through our own Net Power & Light-branded software (“Our Software”); co-branded or third party-branded software that we publish (“Co-Branded Software”); and Spin-powered software published by third parties (“Partner Software”). By “Partners” we mean third parties that may provide content for Spin or publish Spin-enabled Software. Our Software, Co-Branded Software, and Partner Software are all “Software”.
When we refer to the “Service” we mean Spin (as accessed through any kind of Software, including Our Software, Co-Branded Software, and Partner Software) together with Our Software or Co-Branded Software.
2. Permission to Use the Service
You have our permission to use the Service through the Software, but only if:
- you are over 13 years old;
- you are using the Service for your own personal use and not for commercial purposes;
- you do not copy, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, or do anything else with the Service for any other purpose; and
- you follow all the rules and restrictions we’ve spelled out in these Terms of Service.
3. Spin ID; Passwords; Security
You may need to set up an account (“SPIN ID”) in order to use certain features of the Service, however a SPIN ID is not always required.
Unless otherwise specified, your SPIN ID will be the same across all Software (but to access certain services, you made need additional IDs or accounts with our Partners). You may not use someone else’s SPIN ID without their permission. When you are setting up your SPIN ID, you must give us accurate and complete information. This means that you cannot set up an SPIN ID using someone else’s name or contact information, or a phony name or phony contact information. You have complete responsibility for your SPIN ID and everything that happens using your SPIN ID. This means you need to be careful with your password. If you find out that someone is using your SPIN ID without your permission, you must let us know immediately. You may not transfer your SPIN ID to someone else. We are not liable for any damages or losses caused by someone using your SPIN ID without your permission. However, if we (or anyone else) suffer any damage due to the unauthorized use of your SPIN ID, you may be liable.
We may make available certain Software or other elements of the Service for free or for free trials. Other items may require payment of fees or we may offer in-Service purchases, and in that case, you agree to pay the fees and applicable taxes specified when you make a purchase. All fees are non-refundable except as specified in Section 5 below or in the applicable terms of purchase (e.g., Apple’s App Store terms).
5. Software License
This section applies only to Our Software and Co-Branded Software, and the word “Software” used in this Section means only those types of Software. Your rights and obligations with respect to Partner Software on Apple devices will be separately specified by our Partners or by Apple, Inc. We do not take any responsibility or liability for Partner Software.
Subject to all of the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service, we grant you a non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive license to install and use the Software on the Permitted Devices. “Permitted Devices” means one or more compatible devices that you own or control.
If you downloaded the Software from Apple’s App Store, we and you both acknowledge and agree to the following:
- These Terms of Service are between you and us, and not with Apple. However, as required by Apple, Apple and its subsidiaries will be third party beneficiaries of the portions of these Terms of Service relating to the Software. Therefore, upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the portions of these Terms of Service relating to the Software against you as a third party beneficiary.
- As we describe in Section 14 (Warranty Disclaimer), to the maximum extent permitted by law, we do not make any warranties about the Software. If the Software is deemed not to conform with any warranty that is implied, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the Software to you. In addition, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation with respect to the Software, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to a failure to conform to a warranty will be our responsibility. In addition, Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance or support services with respect to the Software.
- We, not Apple, are solely responsible for the Software and for addressing any claims you or any third parties have about the Software or your possession or use of the Software. These claims may include, without limitation: (a) product liability claims; (b) any claim that the Software fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (c) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
- In the event of any third party claim that the Software or your possession or use of the Software infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, Apple will not be responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement or discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
We may provide updates or upgrades to the Software (“Updates”), and these will be included in the term “Software.” In certain cases, we may require you to download Updates in order to continue to use the Software. However, we have no obligation to provide any Updates or other maintenance or support services for the Software.
You may not use the Software except as we have expressly permitted above. Specifically, you agree not to, and will not allow any third party to: (a) decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reverse engineer the Software or attempt to reconstruct or discover any source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, file formats or programming interfaces of the Software by any means whatsoever (except and only to the extent that applicable law prohibits or restricts reverse engineering restrictions); (b) distribute, sell, sublicense, rent, lease or use the Software (or any portion thereof) for time sharing, hosting, service provider or like purposes; (c) remove any product identification, proprietary, copyright or other notices contained in the Software; (d) modify any part of the Software, create a derivative work of any part of the Software, or incorporate the Software into or with other software, except to the extent expressly authorized in writing by us; or (e) publicly disseminate performance information or analysis (including, without limitation, benchmarks) from any source relating to the Software.
The Software is commercial computer software. If the user or licensee of the Software is an agency, department, or other entity of the United States Government, the use, duplication, reproduction, release, modification, disclosure, or transfer of the Software, or any related documentation of any kind, including technical data and manuals, is restricted by a license agreement or by these Terms of Service in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation 12.212 for civilian purposes and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement 227.7202 for military purposes. The Software was developed fully at private expense. All other use is prohibited.
6. Outside Content Shared and Accessed Through the Service
The Service may allow you and other People to view, hear, experience, interact with, and/or otherwise access (herein collectively referred to as “Access”) and display, present, generate, broadcast, post and/or otherwise make available to others (herein collectively referred to as “Share”) certain content (such as photos, videos and audio files). Specifically, the Service may let you and other People find or select content (such as photos, videos, and audio files) from the Internet or your respective devices to experience together (by links sent to your device or other People’s devices running the Software). The Service may also permit you and other People to stream live audio and video using the camera and microphone on your respective devices. Further, the Service may also allow you and other People to interact with content. For example, by using the Chalktalk™ feature you can create dynamic graphical overlays over certain content. All of this photo, video, and audio content, including the unique results of any of your interactions with the content (but not the interactive functionality itself), and any other Internet content accessible through the Service or that you or other People exchange or generate through the Service is “Outside Content,” and any Outside Content from third party websites or services is “Third Party Content.” For clarity, Third Party Content includes any content of our Partners made available through Co-Branded Software or Partner Software.
While we provide the functionality for you to Share and Access Outside Content through your copy of the Software, we do not otherwise host, store or generate any Outside Content, including any Third Party Content. Nor do we record Outside Content as you Share or Access it, though we may collect aggregate usage data in non-personally identifiable form, including relating to which Third Party Content you Share or Access. If we provide links or other means for you to Access any Outside Content, we do so solely as a convenience to you, and it is solely up to you whether to Access the Outside Content.
Because of all this, we are not responsible for any Outside Content that you Access using the Service, or for examining it for any purpose (including for copyright compliance or other legal issues, decency, quality, content, accuracy, completeness or timeliness). You may be exposed to Outside Content that you do not like or that you find offensive. We are not responsible for the Outside Content that you Access. You must use your own discretion when you Access Outside Content through the Service.
Without limiting the foregoing, you specifically acknowledge and agree to the following rules about Third Party Content:
- You will read and at all times comply with all Third Party Agreements of Third Party Content providers. We are not responsible for your compliance.
- To Access certain Third Party Content through the Service, you must enter the login credentials for your account with the Third Party Content provider. In this case, you authorize us to use your login credentials for purposes of providing the Service. However, we have no obligation to retain, store, or deliver your login credentials.
7. Rights to Outside Content
If you Share any Outside Content, you are making a guarantee to us that you either own all the Outside Content or have the right to Share the Outside Content. Furthermore, you are guaranteeing that you have the right to allow us to make the Outside Content available for others to Access and Share as part of the Service without requiring that any such use be subject to additional obligations or terms. If you do not have these rights, do not Share the Outside Content.
By Sharing any Outside Content, you grant a non-exclusive royalty-free, fully-paid, sublicenseable and transferable license (1) to other People to access, use, prepare derivative works of, display and perform the Outside Content as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under these Terms of Service and (2) to us to access, use, prepare derivative works of, display and perform the Outside Content in order to provide the Service. We have no obligations to maintain the confidentiality of any Outside Content, whether or not you Share it with other People. To be clear, the license grants above are designed to ensure that we have sufficient rights to provide the Service to you and other People based on the Outside Content that you and other People Share and Access, and we are not otherwise claiming any rights over or responsibility for any Outside Content.
8. General Restrictions on Outside Content and Your Conduct
You may not:
- use our Service for any illegal purpose;
- use our Service or any Outside Content in violation of any Third Party Agreement or any other agreement you have with a third party;
- Share any Outside Content that you don’t have the right to Share, unless you have the owner’s permission; this includes material covered by someone else’s copyright, patent, trade secret, privacy, publicity, or any other proprietary right;
- forge headers or manipulate other identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Outside Content you Share;
- Share any Outside Content that contains lies, falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or anyone else;
- Share any Outside Content that is illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate;
- transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
- impersonate anyone else or lie about your affiliation with another person or entity;
- use meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing any of our or our suppliers’ product names or trademarks;
- upload, launch, post, email or transmit any material (including any bot, worm, scripting exploit or computer virus) that is likely to harm or corrupt our Service, or harm or corrupt our or anyone else’s computer systems, or data;
- use our Service to harm minors in any way, including Sharing or Accessing any Outside Content that violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws, or any other laws protecting children;
- collect or gather other people’s personal information (including SPIN IDs or account information) from the Service;
- Share any Outside Content which disparages us or our partners, vendor or affiliates; or
- solicit, for commercial purposes, any People that use our Service.
We have the sole right, but not necessarily the obligation, to block at any time any Outside Content that violates these rules or that we believe to be inappropriate for any reason.
9. Proprietary Rights
We and our suppliers and Partners retain all right, title and interest (including all copyright, trade secret, patent and other rights) in and to the Service, including Spin, Our Software, Co-Branded Software, and any features, information, data, text, software, music, sound, photos, graphics, animations, videos, messages, and tags made available in connection with the foregoing (“Our Materials”). Any Outside Content remains the property of its owner and is not included in Our Materials. If you give feedback on Our Materials, for example recommendations for improvements or features, implementation of that feedback is owned by us and may become part of our Service without compensation to you. We reserve all rights in and to Our Materials unless we expressly state otherwise. Our Materials contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws.
You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce Our Materials to a human-perceivable form, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law, and in that case, only if you notify us in writing in advance. You may not copy, frameset, enclose or otherwise distribute any part of Our Materials.
All brand, product and service names used in our products and services which identify us, our suppliers, our Partners, and our or their proprietary products and services are the trademarks or service marks of us or our suppliers. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to confer on any person any license or right on the part of us or such supplier with respect to any such image, logo or name.
You agree not to disable, interfere, or try to get around any of the features of the Service or any Software related to security, preventing or restricting use or copying of any aspect of the Service, the Software or Outside Content, or enforcing any use limits.
10. Copyright Enforcement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. You may not use the Service to infringe anyone else’s copyright or other intellectual property right. If we find out that you are infringing, we may, without advance notice to you, block Outside Content and/or in the case of repeated infringers, terminate your access to the Service. We consider repeated infringers to be People who we have notified of infringing activity more than twice or who have had Outside Content blocked more than twice.
11. Notifying Us of Infringing Activity
If you believe that something on the Service violates your copyright, notify our copyright agent in writing. The contact information for our copyright agent is at the bottom of this section.
In order for us to take action, you must do the following in your notice:
- identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed;
- identify the item on our Service that you think is infringing your work and include sufficient information about where the material is located on our Service (including which website) so that we can find it;
- provide us with a way to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, or e-mail;
- provide a statement that you believe in good faith that the item you have identified as infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law to be used on our Service;
- provide a statement that the information you provide in your notice is accurate, and that (under penalty of perjury), you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner whose work is being infringed, and
- provide your physical or electronic signature.
Here is the contact information for our copyright agent:
Net Power and Light, Inc.
1169 Gorgas Ave., Suite A
San Francisco, CA 94129
Again, we cannot take action unless you give us all the required information.
12. How to Communicate with Us
Only notices about copyright infringement should go to our copyright enforcement department. If you have anything else to communicate with us (like feedback, comments, requests for technical support), please contact us by email at email@example.com, or by regular mail to the following address:
Net Power and Light, Inc.
1169 Gorgas Ave., Suite A
San Francisco, CA 94129
13. Availability and Quality
You acknowledge that availability of the Service may be temporarily interrupted from time to time as a normal event. Additionally, you should be aware that a number of factors may affect the quality of your use of the Service, including your Internet connection, firewall settings, and local network settings, among others. Under no circumstances will we or our suppliers be held liable for any damages due to any interruptions or lack of availability of the Service or failure or inadequacy of the Service’s quality.
14. Warranty Disclaimer
USE OF OUR MATERIALS AND ANY OUTSIDE CONTENT IS AT ENTIRELY YOUR OWN RISK. OUR MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND OUR AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS AND PARTNERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WE AND OUR AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS AND PARTNERS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) OUR MATERIALS OR ANY OUTSIDE CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) OUR MATERIALS OR ANY OUTSIDE CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; OR (iii) THAT THERE WILL BE NO ERRORS IN OUR MATERIAL OR ANY OUTSIDE CONTENT S OR THAT WE WILL FIX ANY ERRORS. ANY OF OUR MATERIALS AND ANY OUTSIDE CONTENT ARE OBTAINED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK (INCLUDING THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THEIR QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE) AND WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER OR DATA OR FOR ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE CODE RESULTING FROM USE OF OUR MATERIALS OR ANY OUTSIDE CONTENT OR CONTENT OBTAINED FROM OUR MATERIALS. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SPECIFIED IN SECTIONS 4 (FEES) OR 5 (SOFTWARE EULA) WITH RESPECT TO ANY AVAILABLE REFUNDS, WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY IF OUR MATERIALS PROVE DEFECTIVE FOLLOWING PURCHASE, AND YOU AND NOT NET POWER & LIGHT OR ANY OF ITS PARTNERS OR DISTRIBUTORS ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ANY NECESSARY SERVICING OR REPAIR.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
15. Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND OUR AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS AND PARTNERS HAVE NO OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY (WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNATIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LIABILITIES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE OR PROFIT) ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OUR MATERIALS OR ANY OUTISDE CONTENT OR OTHER CONTENT PROVIDED BY OR THROUGH OUR MATERIALS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES IN ADVANCE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION APPLIES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO DAMAGES ARISING FROM (i) YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR MATERIALS OR ANY OUTSIDE CONTENT; (ii) COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED THROUGH OR FROM OUR MATERIALS; (iii) OUTSIDE CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH OUR MATERIALS OR (iv) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO OUR MATERIALS OR ANY OUTSIDE CONTENT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER TYPES OF DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF EACH OF OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, INVESTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, ADVERTISERS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND OTHER CONTRACTORS TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO A MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF $100.
17. Changes to Service
You acknowledge and agree that from time to time we may make changes to the features and functionality of the Service. If you do not agree to the changes, your sole and exclusive remedy is to stop using the Service.
18. Termination and Suspension
We may terminate or suspend your permission to use any element of the Service immediately and without notice upon any violation of these Terms of Service, your failure to pay any fees when due, upon the request of law enforcement or government agencies, for extended periods of inactivity, for unexpected technical issues or problems or for engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities. Also, we may decide to cease making available the Service or any portion of the Service at any time and for any reason. If we terminate your use of the Service for any of these reasons or otherwise for cause, we will not refund any fees you may have paid, whether for access to Spin or Software (if applicable).
Upon any termination we may delete your SPIN ID and passwords and we may bar you from further use of the Service. You agree that we will have no liability to you or any third party for termination of your SPIN ID or access to the Service.
19. Export Control
You may not use, export or re-export any of Our Materials, any Outside Content or any copy or adaptation of the foregoing, or any product or service offered on the Service, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, without limitation, United States and foreign export laws and regulations. You represent and warrant that you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country and that you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
20. Additional Terms
Portions of the Service may be accompanied by additional terms, which apply to specific features or areas of the Service. Those additional terms supplement these terms with respect to your use of those features or areas.
21. Geographical Restrictions
You acknowledge and agree that the Service may be subject to geographical restrictions or other usage limits, which may vary from time to time. Please check our website for details.
22. Governing Law
These Terms of Service are governed by laws of the State of California, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. The sole jurisdiction and venue for any claim arising from the Service and these Terms of Service shall be the state and federal courts located in San Francisco, California and each party hereby consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
23. Complete Agreement – Severability
24. No Waiver
If we waive any of our rights under these Terms of Service in any particular instance, it does not mean that we are waiving our rights generally or in the future. Furthermore, just because we may not enforce all our rights all of the time, it does not mean that we are waiving our rights. We may decide to enforce them at a later date.
These Terms of Service, and any rights and licenses granted under these Terms of Service, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by us without restriction.
26. General Terms
We won’t be liable to you for any delay or failure to perform any obligation we have under these Terms of Service if the delay or failure is due to events which are beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to any strike, blockade, war, act of terrorism, riot, natural disaster, failure or diminishment of power or of telecommunications or data networks or services, or refusal of approval or a license by a government agency. “Apple” and “iPad” are trademarks of Apple.
YOU AGREE THAT IF YOU WANT TO SUE US, YOU MUST FILE YOUR LAWSUIT WITHIN ONE YEAR AFTER THE EVENT THAT GAVE RISE TO YOUR LAWSUIT. OTHERWISE, YOUR LAWSUIT WILL BE PERMANENTLY BARRED.
Intellectual Property Notices
The following Net Power & Light products are protected by patents in the United States and other countries. This notice is provided to satisfy the virtual patent marking provisions of various jurisdictions including the virtual patent marking provisions of the America Invents Act. The list of products is not exhaustive. Other Net Power & Light products may be covered by one or more patents.
Spin™ may be protected by one or more of the following patents: US 7949890, US 7593354, US 8060560, US 8171154, US 8225127, US 8234398, US 8429704, US 8458328, US 8463677, US 8527654, US 8549167, CA 2771785. Additional patents may be pending in the U.S. and other foreign jurisdictions.
TogetherJustice™ may be protected by one or more of the following patents: US 7949890, US 8060560, US 8171154, US 8225127, US 8234398, US 8429704, US 8458328, US 8463677, US 8527654, US 8549167, CA 2771785. Additional patents may be pending in the U.S. and other foreign jurisdictions.
TogetherLearn™ may be protected by one or more of the following patents: US 7949890, US 8060560, US 8171154, US 8225127, US 8234398, US 8429704, US 8458328, US 8463677, US 8527654, US 8549167, CA 2771785. Additional patents may be pending in the U.S. and other foreign jurisdictions.
TogetherTalks™ may be protected by one or more of the following patents: US 7949890, US 8060560, US 8171154, US 8225127, US 8234398, US 8429704, US 8458328, US 8463677, US 8527654, US 8549167, CA 2771785. Additional patents may be pending in the U.S. and other foreign jurisdictions.
The following is a list of Net Power & Light trademarks and service marks in the United States and other countries. The list is not intended to be exhaustive. Net Power & Light may also hold common law trademarks and service marks that are not listed.
Net Power & Light™
Have Fun Together™
Spin and You’re In™
You and Your World Turned On™
(Net Power & Light logo) ™
(Spin logo) ™
(Spin logo) ™
(Spin app icon) ™
(TogetherTalks logo) ™
(TogetherTalks app icon) ™
(TogetherJustice logo) ™
(TogetherJustice app icon) ™
(TogetherLearn logo) ™
(TogetherLearn app icon) ™
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc.
Facebook is a trademark of Facebook, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Flickr is a trademark of Yahoo!, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Youtube is a trademark of Google, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Harvard and the Harvard shield are trademarks of the President and Fellows of Harvard College, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
D.C. United and the D.C. United badge are trademarks of Major League Soccer LLC, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
TED and the TED logo are trademarks of TED Conferences LLC, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
© 2014 Net Power and Light, Inc.